Animal Thank-you Cards
The printable cards, calendars and invitations
have been a HUGE hit. A couple people have asked for Thank-you cards so here they
are. There are also a Pokemon theme and a Winnie the Pooh Theme
to choose from. Even if you have a colour printer, you may prefer the black and white
version which the kids can colour in themselves...
- Click on the template of your choice (below).
There's one template for the card and one template for the envelope... each available in
B&W or colour.
- Print the number of cards you require (File,
Print, Change the number of copies)
- Cut the card out (one big rectangle)
- Fold card on the dotted lines, top to bottom and
then side to side.
- Follow the directions printed on the envelope
template to make the envelope.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Penguin Thank-you Card